Handloom Organic Cotton, Khadi & Jamdani Cotton :
- All our Organic Cotton, Khadi & Jamdani cotton fabrics are handloom and sourced personally from weavers across the country ensuring the quality and finish of the fabric.We make sure our weavers use the best quality soft cotton thats good to the skin.
- We recommend to hand wash our garments in cold water using mild detergent.
- Do not soak the garment for too long in water or any detegent.
- Do not use bleach or starch.
- Do not dry the garments directly under the sun.This might affect the color of the dress.We recommend you to turn the dress inside out and let it dry in the shade.
- Do not use machine dryers.It might lead to shrinkage and the dress might lose its shape.
- Iron the garment on medium heat especially fabrics like Jamdani and Mulmul cotton.
Naturally Dyed Fabrics:
- We recommend Dry Clean for naturally dyed garments especially if they are dark in color like Brown or Indigo else mentioned otherwise in the product description.
- We recommend a gentle handwash for the rest preferably separately using very mild detergents in cold water.
- Do not let it dry directly under the sun.
Silk & Linen Satins:
- We recommend only Dry Clean for SIlk.
- For Linen satin, we recommend ironing it at medium heat.
- For Silk ,we only recommend steam iron.